I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dedications for everyone. I'm breaking down once again..

Adrian
Move on with life, i'm sorry if i hurt you,
I didn't want to, but now i'm really sorry to have hurted you.
You're a great guy, i'm sure you can find a better girl,
Better than me, Its not your fault, Its me.
So, nothing more i can say.
Takecare.

Ben
Now you know that, i'm at least happier to have let out my stress.
I've knew you for more than oneyear i guess.
Now, we're back without quarrels.
But happily chatting around, playing around.
Hoho, that day you beat me enough le hor.
Andand, hahahah. I punch your eye bone :x.
You not scare of tickle meh? I don't believe ok !
Hahaha, experiment next time :o.

Claudia
This two months, rarely meet up le.
That day you took the effort to come, but i'm sorry dear.
I know that day, you wasn't in the best of mood.
And yet, i didn't pei you.
Cheerup my dear, what happen, has already past.
Now what we're looking for is the future, remembering the times,
We slash our hands. Haa, now i know, why you did that.
I don't know how you really feel right now, you didn't contact me.
Somehow, you're still one of my best of friend (:
Takecare of yourself okay, Miss ya.

DarrenGodBrother
Kor, you've been in there.
I really miss you, and the times we played together.
I cannot help but broke down when thinking of you.
Priscillia&I miss you alot. Real lot.
My heart hurts alot, when i heard the news that you've been beaten up.
I wonder how you've been doing in there.
You better takecare of yourself.
We'll be here praying for you, God bless you my dear brother.
Love you.

EleanerSister
I don't know what to say, I just somehow felt you changed.
Haaa, but no matter what, you're still my long long
sister . Love you lots.

FeliciaBoyfriend
Boyfriend, idk whats troubling you,
I can see you're sad.
And, don't ever care about that girl, remember what i say to you.
Don't forget alright. Just remember you have us !
Without her, you can live.
And no matter what, we'll be here for you.
Love you lots.

MichelleXingan
Xingan, lots of things have been happening.
Why just can't we be back like before?
What is really the truth, why did you kept things from me,
I'm sure that is, when that day you eh me, I really felt
So fuck up. But i still held back my temper, and i tell you nicely.
But, you know. I'm trying very hard to pull us back.
But i couldn't help anymore. I have to sit back and
only judge. Its really hard for me to carry on..
I wish this would end (:
I love you.

PriscilliaGodSister
Backside, i guess all your troubles should be gone by now..
But if my sentence didn't match, you can talk to me anytime kays (:
Love ya.

ShuXianAssmunchSister
Sister, i know you waiting for Benjamin to come out.
Just bear for alittle longer, but if you ever felt like giving up,
you can find me and talk anytime, (:
Loves.

WanTing
Love, I talked all reasons to you, i know you're fucking sad.
When i saw your pm, and you say that word to me.
I brokedown. I really miss the Old WanTing ):
The cheerful WanTing.You said you wasn't sad everytime,
but i know you very sad. Don't cry le.
Love love.


Those that i wrote to,

I LOVE YOU GUYS (: , ♥

No comments: