I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm tired of blogging, hah.
Totally not even in the mood to upload pictures and blog for the day.

And Etc.
Tired of everything..

Now they know who i liked before, yes its past tense..
But would they ever understand how i'd feel?
Who knows?
He claims that he understand me, he claims that he love me.
But somehow all his actions proves that he's lying through everything.
Whatever he do, hurts me alot. He can prove to be great infront of me,
Somehow, i always tried to believe him, but whenever i found out things,
My heart really hurts alot. Maybe he's just kidding to others, the thing is,
Its still called honging, who knows whether i've cried. I wouldn't deliberately
Cry infront of you guys, I remember how he tried to clear of my tears,
And cheer me up. I've remember every single thing that happened.
I just couldn't trust anymore. Only he, himself knows that if he's true.
I feel i'm so stupid that i'll fall for him.
I think that its the worst decision i've ever made.
I hope that everything i did at least meant something to him.
I wish he was ever true.

I kept on trusting, and i always find out that, he took it for granted.
Why must i think of him everytime?
I always felt that he's doing things in purpose.
I tried to forget him, Yes. A long long period of time was spent, still
I have to repeat this step over and over again.
I told myself, i must not fall deeper and deeper,
I was lying through my teeth, couldn't you just tell me truthfully everything
I didn't understand? How long did we try to communicate with each other?
And how much trouble i have to go, just to please you?
Why must i even give you the chance to please me?
Its just plain stupidity. I'm really stupid maybe.
Now my mind is blank, i'm trying so hard to remember the bad things,
but i don't even have a question in my mind.
Trust myself to even forget it blankly. I really trust him too much..
Now, i'm blaming myself. He told me he'd change,
I believed him, and found myself stupid.
I don't know why, whenever you do things like that,
My heart would cry. I was deceiving myself, but i'll try my best.
Its OVER, i said its over. This time, i must be honest to myself.
I shouldn't tell others what to do, and ask myself how.
Its time to stop contacting, stop missing you, stop thinking of you,
stop crying for you, stop everything linked to you,
I'm trying my very very best to do that..
Now, i realise, i've been a fool for so long..................
Sick of everything,
I'd change to a new enviroment my dear girls (:
I wouldn't break down infront of you guys because of him.
Even if i would, i'd rather run aside to.
Like how i did in the taxi, in the playground, at home.
I wouldn't want you all to know how much i hurt inside,
Because you'd not be behaving normally infront of me.

They always ask me, why don't i give others a chance to talk,
and than reject him. Why must i reject before he talk?
I have my reasons, and i don't wanna be a heartbreaker once again.
Goodbye, offline soon, and end with a love to you boy.
Thanks for giving me memories. &Making me rememeber you once cheered me up.
I'd not be hurt by you again.

No comments: