I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

WanTing house slackers :D

Today went to WanTing's house. Than WanTing&JiaMin bought eggs.
Walked home, start to cooked. I cook the egg for them, they nvr thank me seh.
Hahaha, after cooking, I&JiaMin sit at the table, than kelian de WanTing,

Was clearing up everything. The way JiaMin mop the floor, like scare the floor break
or something ? LOL. WanTing take over. Than when they wanted to hang the mop outside
The window, JiaMin helped her and almost fell. Funny bodoh.
So we sit there gossiping about WanTing, hahaha, just kidding.

While on the process of clearing up, We still can joke.
Laughed like clowns. ShuXian came. Than eat tgt.
Went in the room, slacked. I playing WanTing's psp, while ShuXian was Zi-lianing in process.
After that, on song, than JiaMin singing like chipmunk.
Or rather idk. Very funny can le. Hahahaha.
WanTing called JiaMin to help her put the medicure.

Like shit. Cus her's very dry.
Next is helping WanTing makeup, Its like ZOMG?
Whose that girl? Chiobu. LOL!!!
Okay its Ruhua jie. lmaos.
K laa, Me, ShuXian&JiaMin go take 811.
I'm the first one to get down.
And byebye.

Slacked at block w/ BenOng.
So on, i went home.
Enjoyed myself this few days as well. No pictures for the day.

I sprained my ankle at WanTing's house ):

No comments: