I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yoyoyo, laughs.
Today, outing to BottleTreePark.
Meet up with MichelleXingan&WanTing, went with Priscillia.
Than FeliciaBoyFriend came. Saw Angie&Benson, than
headed to Power9, MichelleXingan&WanTing went to pierce nose,
At first, Xingan kept saying that she don't want, bcus she scare pain.
At last also pierce, but i'm so jealous, bcus their tears nvr fly out like mine )': .
WanTing pierce le, than is Xingan's turn. She sat there, very anxious.
I walked out through the period. I saw JefferyPapa, at last.
Haha, I miss papa alot! Haha, i kept slapping him laa, LOL!
I went in Power9, Than they start to prepare.
Pierced, hahahaha. Xingan looks so kelian.
LOL just kidding laa.
Boyfriend cabbed to BTP with WenYuan&Keleon first.
We crap alot, YES we do crap alot.
Than we went off to BTP.
We walked in, than we went to swing and sit.
WanTing said something.
Michelle first time come, so must explore this place.
Bcus Xingan was exploring.
Haa, cute rights.
We saw this fucking big fish in the place where they put the fish.
Is not only one, but about 8. Very big! Got phobia.
WenYuan&others was prawn fishing in progress.
Hahahaa, than Keleon caught one more prawn.
We decided to play Longkang fishing. Lame right,
but we enjoyed ourself real lot, serious. (:
I even forgot i went in the water than i squat, the water kena my shorts.
Bodoh sia. We kept running around catching the fish.
Than Xingan saw a LuoHanYu.
Stupid, wasn't able to catch it. Bcus its colour can camoflauge.
Caught lots and lots of small fishes.
We took lots of pictures with loves.
At last, when we decided we will end fishing today.
Went to take our fishes. Than lots of them die.
Due to blablabla, too many fishes in one tank.
Sorry fishes ): . Than Xingan's father came to collect the fish.
After that, headed to extend hair, than left Boyfriend&friends there.
In the saloon, the korkor, very cute hahaha.
Keep give the WanTing say.
Than WanTing was a pervert. She saw the angkong in his chest.
LOL, we kept deexiao in the saloon. Was fun.
Than WanTing&Priscillia went to buy things.
After we were done, We even helped WanTing take Mars Korkor
Number you know ? LOL, cute okays.
Priscillia bought CookieMonster, while we three bought Elmo ytd.
But the cookiemonster very cute.
(..................................................)
I hate this part.
Than go NorthPoint LongJohn eat.
Xingan, cheer up alrights? Everythings gonna be alright.
We Bus-ed tgt, WanTing went off. We continued, till my house.
Slacked at 2nd floor.
Than Ben called me to call him.
I call already he say later call.
Tiffany says Ben i hate you !
Tiffany is unhappy, Tiffany is sad, Tiffany is angry ! LOTLOTS.
Upload pictures soon. I really very tired. Sorry readers.
Tag more hor.

No comments: