heyhey, i'm at AmandaOngShuXian House (:
hey , imm shuxian .. eh tiffany , imm shuxian kays ?
nort simi AmandaOngShuXian ! ((: hehes ! ((:
& pls dun fxck miie (:
Tiffany here, ya ShuXian is assmunch!
LOL, just now in school sleep till sweating.
Slacked in school, than after school.
Went to meet Assmunch.
Than went to broadway as Assmunch wanted to extend hair,
But there isn't any shop for hair extension, walk halfway,
Xingan&WanTing came. Walked here&there,
at last went to coffeeshop eat.
Ate a few mouth of the carrotcake and left it there.( waste money )
Xingan wasn't in a good mood. I understand kays, its alright, LOVE LOVE YOU.
Than i saw Potato, which was the cat at the coffeeshop ytd.
We even took Xingan's braclet and wear it on the cat neck.
Than kept carrying it up to scare WanTing, since she's scare of cats.
She was screaming, lol, funny laa. Sorry kays. LOL!!
Went to busstop, took bus to northpoint, than WanTing went seperated ways.
I&ShuXian went to eat at LJS. Kays, than went to her house.
Me: Wei, help me charge hp leh.
She: Okay, * kept searching for the hole*
Me: I tell you where laa.
She: Don't want ! I onwself find.. *After finding for so long*
Me: LOL.
She: Where ?! Tell me where leh.
Me: I thought you don't want me tell you?
She: okay loh, don't charge.
Me: Lanlan, go open.
She: Orh, I never thought that.
Me: Of cus laa, you keep looking at another side ._.
She: Eat shit la hor.
shuxian here ..
tiffany yous veri eh sai !
first call miie amanda thn call miie assmunch nw call miie shuxian !
veri keai leiis yous noe ?
simi of cox ? alerh ! bhb !
Tiffany here, LOL just now she had a type of aleh. LOL!!
only a typo mistake nia , lauqh until lyk siao thn make miie
paiiseii luhs .
Aiya, you also laugh okay. Not i siao.
SOTPLUG LARTHS TIFFANY ! ((:
ILOVE TIFFANY MY SUCKERASS ! ((:
Ya la, I LOVE YOU ALSO !!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment