I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My lovelies, I love you !

Blogging for yesterday again ): ,
since i don't have time to blog. Yesterday,
Eleaner told me she want to go Bugis,
at last minute, she messaged me she not going,
than call me go with Pris. Than i and Priscillia reach busstop,
she say go ThomsonPlaza, find her mother take money.
Than i said ok, at last we went there,
than she was at orchard working another job.
She still told us not to wait for her.
We heckcare her alr, than lots of call during we was eating at swensen.
Than we took 855 to northpoint, than played rockfever one round,
we went home. Than ask this and that again when we reach home,
i and Priscillia went to buy things at NTUC & went to buy bubbletea.
We came back watched tv, cooked porridge,
okay don't think that we know how to cook porridge, we cooked the packet one.
I'll upload at another post later. Than after that watch tv halfway,
i fall asleep again. HAHA!!! Than mum called me go in the room at midnight.
Than sleep. ANYWAY, i tried my bro biking helmet. I have a picture, its damn funny. LOL.


















Today 17/05/09, was quite suck & quite ok.
Hahahahaha, thats what my life is.
Today, I HATE DAD. He totally ruin my morning mood.
I sleeping he keep use the pillow and hit me, i angry le,
You imagine, you sleeping and somebody keep come
and disturb you at 8am than call you move away. You will angry not? Use pillow throw at your face, keep talktalktalk.
Confirm angry de right?
Than i kept punching him, than shout at him.
I continue sleeping, than he still use the boster throw at my face.
Than went out. During 10:53am. I remember.
LOL, i was suppose to meet Eleaner & Friends at 11:30am.
Bcus we were going to EscapeTP.
Than i called Eleaner she was at Market. I was lateeeee.
Ah, sorry guys. The funny thing was,
Eleaner short the button spoil.
She had to use safety pin, than it was dam obvious.
We set off to PasirRis. Bought food at Old Chang Kee, & Bubbletea.
Went to escape the first thing we played was Haunted House,
LAMEE. No ghost :O. So sad right?
Angeline can't go to haunted house for some reasons.
Haha, lazy to type it down.
So we went in, played all the way,
than play Wet&Wild, got pictures on the way. Haaaa,
than was dam fun ! Lots of people the poncho got hole,
I was lucky, NO HOLES! i tried to cover my head, but the head cover,
fly back bcus the wind impact. Stupid right me ?
Than we played pirate ship after that, got all those angmohs,
fucking erxin.
One of them even dance when we was sitted at the ship.
(Poker Face ) As the song played,
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh ( she pumps )
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got ( she fan her hand on her face, to show HOT )
So thick- skinned sia. Than they purposely shout so loud, than
Eleaner dulan le, she turn back and say, can you
STOP SHOUTING? MY EARDRUM GONNA BURST.
Than they behind sibeh gl, say OH, we're not allowed to shout.
Than they go down alr, still say 123, than they all shout behind us.
Walan, one tabor tgt with them de FUCKING BUANG OK !
Than still got one group of girls diao Eleaner, than go ask
Eleaner, she got point at them not, she say bo.
Than say till so cheng. Okay ah, we all also come out play de.
Next time don't point . Hah, we also don't care.
After that, we left there at 6 + went to take MRT
We trained to Tampines. Than actually wanted to take bus.
But after waiting a long time at the bus interchange,
Its damn long okay the queue. Angel was rushing for time.
But we wasted her time. I wonder what happen. Sorry girl ):
Than we sitted on the MRT floor since there were no space.
I, Eleaner, Tiffanie, Angel sat there,
Hannah&Jody sit on the seat. Since there were two space.
We chatted, that was fun. ahahaha, kept on playing&playing and talking stories.
But after that, we went down at Yishun, Jody had to train to Woodlands.
Than Tiffanie&Eleaner went to eat. Me, Hannah & Angel went home.
On bus tgt with Hannah, hah (: Than went back, later talked about my dad.
You know ? I knew what you said in the morning,
and i remember everything you said.
Ahgong you were being unreasonable.
You all were. I hate this life. He treat me like that, why can't i ?
I have no time to blog.
Thanks&Sorry readers. I'll upload the pictures soon.

No comments: