I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Tiffany blog's that,
Today ? HAI !
Morning, the first thing was, Mum kept calling me to wake up, help them move the things from ahma house to here. [Since they were moving in my house today] I was still like sleeping, dunwan wake up. At last, I woke up, went ahma house, take the thing that weight a few tonns. lmaos. Like house movers. Than laze around till 2 ++
Than mama came, I was eating tuna bread. Went in room slack, than go down buy thing. Came up, than awhile more, mama say why not go rebond hair today, than go le, rebonded with Pris and Mama . My fringe very weird leh. Blog till here bah, (: .


I LOVE PRISCILLIA♥

No comments: