Passerby, since you say so much, why not come out.
Since you see me so buaygeyan come out talk .
Spammers truely have no life.
I act cute ? I dont think theres a need to . Since you say, i have two fat lips and black skin ?
Tan skin, fatlips doesn't mean anything ? i didn't call you to be jealous of anything,
You "THINK" you prettier than me, so let it be ? I dont care .
What i step in school, come out talk loh . Alrights, i didn't want to say the sensitive word.
Small boobs hah, you huan lo so much. And are you answering questions yourself, dont be such a mental kid. FYI, im still a virgin but for you ? im not sure. So please dont answer questions yourself. Monday, you come look for me in school. Let me see how PRETTY you are.
I buayhiaobai, really? But better than you eventhough, you even said your're PRETTY .
If i no life, i wouldn't spam people's blog without name, and never put down number.
Even though you dare to put name, i also think is fake name. Only meet up can prove everything. I wouldn't waste my time searching for a computerscreen worker.
If you want me tio you, you come out than can tio. In school i act chio, lols, i never say i ver chio .
And how to act cute in blog, you spam without using your brain. Even if you have a brain.
It is called pea-sized brain. You felt so gross, its hilarious for you to say this type of words.
It doesn't suit spammers like you.
passerby: want mi sae sorri wait long la h0r i am nt lame . is facts . ello a lot ppl dislike her ok .
What is " is facts " ? I didn't call you to say sorry, dont put words in my mouth .
Think and know the facts before talking. Alot people dislike me, you name down those people who dislike me. If theres alot people, but only you spam my blog.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment