I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Eh spammer, you my school leh ? I your dog must come find you ? Come find me lah, bo liao sibo , spam ge lan . You mai bomb other people la hor .
Passerby, Talk till so ehsai ? Arbo come out luh...
humji come out ? Yishun de people no
balls ? Knn, you come Yishun talk lah
You say till like machiam you prettiest
in the whole world ? Tohloh buaysong?
Spam all our sister. Niabor wuji come out leh.
You put down number la ? Humji ?
Put number also dare not,
come out also dont dare ?
NO LIFE DOGS !

Tag Reply to 'NICK' Hongkan, you which dog ,
Hongkan, you which dog ? Wuji tag,
boji write number or your real name ?
You want talk jiao wei dont come my
blog . I never beg you come tag.
Nabeh, you reply Priscillia de tag for ?
You this jibye dog, she say got wrong
sibo ? Come out talk lah .

No comments: