I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tiffany blog's that,
Morning woke up straight away went to bath, once ahma come back, the house so noisy.

Than eat roti prata, i put the prata in my mouth bite, suddenly my leg got the curry . Weird -.-
Jibye hor you all, kan can kan but kan for reasons la, kena accuse still need kena kan, what logic is this ?
Suddenly brother come call me on softer, than i off softer, than he shout at me say GUAN XIAO SHEN YI DIAN LA.
For nothing, than i say I ALREADY OFF LA . Than my mother, my brother and ahma all kan me at once.
Bias than say la, i dont care lah hor. Irritating la, i don't know why you all like that .. Blog later .

No comments: