I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I delete post don't need your permission, who say delete tags means humji ?
I don't want ruin my blog with your tags. If i humji you is what ? Worst than dog, don't even dare to put name and number. What rights you got to talk, if you tag in my blog means you talking to me not my friends. Thats why i say you pea-sized brain. You catch no balls, than say, read properly before you tag. FYI = for your info, im still a virgin. But for you i dont know weather your're still one. Simple english you also don't understand. I don't want to ruin my reputation talking to a No Life or rather Nameless people . Since you dont understand go buck up your english before talking, NO FACE. I don't really need your negative tags. Save it for yourself. Still don't understand? Don't tag me anymore. Dirty my tagbox.

No comments: