*Dedications.
Alphabetical order.
AmandaSister.
Sister, I know you during Febuarary.
I don't really like you before i know you, but afterall you were ok after that.
Though i don't agree with your attitude, and fall out sometimes,
We were back together again, but there were alot of things which we haven't clear out.
But things wasn't the same now. I miss the old sister i had.
BenBrother.
Brother, should you read my blog and saw this post. Surely its for you.
You're still the same old brother that i knew last year. Or rather last two years.
I changed, not you. I'm really sorry for saying those mean words.
It was meant to encourage you. But i didn't know you were lying or not.
I'm sure of one thing, i trust you over and over again, at last i felt like giving up.
But at the point, i saw one of your message, i couldn't even trust anymore.
Thats what i mean, you said sorry, And you said saying sorry i know its useless.
But sorry meant alot, it depends on whether you understand which of the part
you were wrong. You said you understand and, you've been reading and reading,
on and on.. You just realise you were wrong, but i wanted to ask, do you understand
what went wrong? But still you end with a sorry. Which i was curious.
I'm still waiting for your reply, it meant alot. Alrights?
Takecare, with love.
ClaudiaLove.
Flashback of the times we had together during Primary school.
And the period we buaygam. I don't understand you after that..
Maybe we both changed. No matter what, Love . Takecare.
DarrenGodBrother.
Darren! don't so fierce laa.
I wish you happy birthday on handphone, now i'll wish you again.
No matter what, you're still the beloved GodBrother i had.
I miss the times we stayed together.
And the first song you teached us and sang together.
I remember, whenever i had trouble, i would find you.
And you've always been like my guardian angel.
Thanks alot.
I don't know if you received my message,
* Happy birthday Darren, Takegoodcare of yourself *
I meant, TAKEGOODCARE of yourself. Really.
I've been worried when that thing happened.
And been wanting to ask if your eyes recovered.
But you didn't replied my message, its alright.
But you're still the best godbrother i had.
I LOVE YOU ! Takecare of yourself lots k . You've turned 18 Today!
DebbieWongKemmyGodmother.
Mama, remember you said, i never once called you aunty.
You became my Godmother even before i was borned.
I remember clearly the times when you were sick.
And how you cutted your wrist. I remember all of this.
I remember you always said i love you to us.
I presume its true. Since small, whenever I&Prscillia had done wrong,
And Ahgong, or my mummy was waiting for us.
We fear to get beaten and we ran to you for shelther.
I miss the times we played together in the arcade and
In the KTV and together all times together.
There were times when we needed you, but you wasn't there for us.
Its alright, we'll do it again . I wish.
Mama loads of love for you .
EleanerSister.
Sister, is it me who change ? Maybe its me.
We've not meet up for a long time, and when that happen, i feel so left out.
Maybe we had different mindset, there were times, i was out with you.
You decided to went closer with others, without caring how i felt.
Or rather should i say, when there was outing, I didn't wanted to go.
The reasons were plain and simple, i had exams going on, Sorry, But sometimes
the reasons was i felt left out. Everytime i called you and asked, want to slack today?
2 out of 10 times you said ok. But everytime you say no, i was dissapointed,
and not only that, i pull up my pride and said, ok, i'll go to your house.
I guess its time, i shouldn't pull you back. Sister, i love you .
Hoshi(?)
Hoshi, you gave me memories of the times we were together, we laughed together.
And than, we still played together. But theres also a time where you hurt my heart
deeply enough, that i almost cried, but i hold back my tears and let you go.
I yearn to have you back, bcus you was a wonderful partner to have
or rather a siaosiao partner. Take good care,
I don't want to force you in anything you do for Priscillia.
But there's a thing you did just now. That we were happy of. Thanks.
JefferyPapa.
Papa, i'm so sad that time when i messaged you, and your attitude towards me
changed 360 degrees. I was crying when i message you.
I was fucking sad. The papa i had changed from the time to time.
Though, i miss you real lot. I hadn't meet you all this while. Because you all dissappear.
The last time i met you was during Raymond birthday 11/04.
I miss you papa, don't be so cold towards me .
I remember when i was feeling bored.
You would talk on the phone with me and pei me talk.
I want that to happen again ! Lovedieyou papa.
MichelleXingan.
Xingan, i know you've been putting up a fake smile in front of us.
You still can't forget the past, you're still trying too.
Its hard, yes i understand, it hurts my heart to see you smling so hardly infront of us.
Still showing us the letter you wrote, you tried not to have eye contact.
Lease you cry, and break down infront of us. Though i know you not long,
but i can see that you really have a heart to each of us.
I love you truckloads.
PriscilliaBackside.
Its time i should say my feelings.
Remember the times, we were together, for everything.
But after you had your friends, you neglected me.
We went separated ways.
Though we use our mouths to say we ain't drifting further apart.
We'll still cousins no matter what.
Blood related cousins. But its a fact.
I remember the time when i said, let severe ties.
Just to say, i cried like hell in the toilet.
Without anyone knowing. You still take it joking.
For the tears than i drip, i think of everything, and i said, i think its a wrong decision.
We carried on like that.
But after so much things that happen, i still love you as my cousin.
QiuYunLove
I know you not long though, i can see you're really really sad.
You totally became different from the last QiuYun i ever saw,
no one knew what happen. Neither did Claudia your BestofFriends.
We was worried. We wish you were by our side so we can takecare of you,
Maybe you're sick, or sad. We were guessing. But we don't know.
You've been a cheerful friend all this while. Loves.
You can find me if you have any troubles (:
Friends will always be there for each others. Loves.
WanTingLove.
WanTing, you've been putting up a stong front infront of us.
You were thinking of him always.
You always joke with us but the fact, you were crying in your heart.
Its useless if you keep thinking of him.
If you don't want to carry on that relationship, let go.
But if you want to, don't hurt yourself like that.
Learn to let go, we're here to support you.
Loves.
I was crying from the start i wrote this,
It was all from the bottom of my heart, i promise.
I want all of you to know you meant alot, and my tears was for you.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
I cry as i type every single letter, it all represents my love for you all.
I don't admit i never change a single bit, i changed but not 360 degrees.
Its my life that changed 360degrees.
Though i changed, but my love will still be to the max to all of you, i swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment