I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Monday, May 11, 2009

IMVU~

I'm so stress, tomorrow is Maths Paper 1, i just don't seem to be in the mood to revise.
So i didn't revise :( Damn it, i'm so scare. Literature is also tomorrow, go die lah. I hate Literature&Maths! Go die manzxczcxs. Morning, Dad very noisy lorh, keep kicking my matress call me wake up.
Its only 10 + . Than i wake up, ate RotiPrata.
Rotting at home like statue.
And now, on computer playing IMVU with Priscillia.
Its Hilarious, who want to see the picture that Priscillia kiss my ass ?
LOL!!! Okay, had lots of Picture.













Lame. LOL. So ugly.
Byeeeeeeeeeees.

No comments: