Hello earthlings,
I decided to blog for today, before i dedicate all my love ones, I'll blog about today. I've been feeling rather low, but i told myself, its embarrassing, i'll not break any news to anyone from now. I rather keep it to myself, suffer myself, and accept the facts myself. Its short summary, Brother been the chef for the day, cooked honey chicken, it was nice. Sis came too, firstly we joked around. Than she said she was going to ktv, than we said, can we go ? She said see first ? Than i said alright. She went off and come back after 1 hour + . Than tell me, Only can be for 5 person. Than she said, so you cannot go, I tried not to feel dissapointed, so i said okay, she said why you seem so happy when you can't go, so i replied, than how must i react? Than i ask her, but at night can go out? I tsk she say don't tsk after i say no . I cried, okay. I felt low. End .
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment