I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The world is so unfair.

Tiffany is here, Sorry, neglected my blog once and again.
Because the kitchen was renovating, and the living room was painting,
whole house in a great mess. Didn't blog for a period.

Here it is, 270509
Today, mum let me pon school.
Meet up with Michelle, WanTing & ShuXian.
YannZhenn was there too.
SomeThing happened, lol.
Nothing to say laa, it concerns Michelle.

280509
Today, went to school than after went out of school again.
I pon school. After that i ended up in WanTing house.
Somebody told teacher something, than teacher wanted to callup
Those people who didn't turn up for school.
Luckily my housephone cannot be connected bcus the internet wire not connected.
Than not long, ShuXian came. Slacked than take bus to my house.
Change clothes, went off, cabbed to Michelle's house.
Than after she came, we went to the playground at 400 +
slacked there, after that i pei WanTing go off to Kfc at 200plus.
Than we both go $40 dollars each hahahaha.
Some off them know why only .
Send her to busstop than go home.
I went to Michelle's house again.
Than played Webcam with lots of people. LOL.
Went home around 9 +.

290509
Can't sleep today in class.
After school Rufus called my mother down to school,
Than Michelle's father also was in the room. haa.
She was totally xl. I fold my leg like how a girl sit.
She kaopeh call me put down my leg.
I say how must i put down my leg.
She keep calling me put down.
Sua! Talk about my hair, my skirt all those.
Mum went home first, with my report book&the stupid trophy i got
For Napfa test ( Sit up. 3rd ) Xiasuay.
With 3person at the block staircase near school sit.
Michelle, Adrian & ChekGuan?
I and Michelle went off to broadway.
Than Priscillia, X'jo& X'jo's father came.
Her father sit at a different table.
Than suddenly Gavin came to meet Priscillia.
(.................................................)
Go to Michelle's house.
Not long, Priscillia came.
6:30pm, we went down to buy food with Michelle's father.
Priscillia went off with Gavin.
Go back to Michelle's house. Eat.
Watch Tv, slacked, and play with her dog.
(.................................................)
Went home, Priscillia hp kena confiscate.
Lots of things happen, and i just found out, someone close to me was
untrue to me. I was really heartbroken.

Pictures will be upload asap for this few days.
Off to audi with WanTing.

No comments: