Today had Maths Paper 2&Geography.
I knew i'll die for maths. All with algebra i'm going mad, and
i found out something guys, I think i missed out the first page for english paper.
Okay its 25marks, noooo! crys. I feel like dying.
WanTing&Michelle send me to traffic light than they go le, okay its better than never.
Weather is hot! Serious. I'm not talking craps. Heh x: .
I went home bcus Priscillia told me, mum bought food for me, at last she never even buy.
Rwar, than i ate maggie mee.
I ate, bath and SLEEP, i slept from 3pm plus till 7pm.
Yawnnnnnnnns, i'm AWAKE, i gonna stay awake today, who want to conference?
I knew i'll die for maths. All with algebra i'm going mad, and
i found out something guys, I think i missed out the first page for english paper.
Okay its 25marks, noooo! crys. I feel like dying.
WanTing&Michelle send me to traffic light than they go le, okay its better than never.
Weather is hot! Serious. I'm not talking craps. Heh x: .
I went home bcus Priscillia told me, mum bought food for me, at last she never even buy.
Rwar, than i ate maggie mee.
I ate, bath and SLEEP, i slept from 3pm plus till 7pm.
Yawnnnnnnnns, i'm AWAKE, i gonna stay awake today, who want to conference?
Or message, anything also can. I gonna be an Owl today :P. Byeeeeeeees.
I'm sorry girls, i really can't help but break down, everytime i think of something.
I know you'll all be there for me, but i don't want to add on your sorrows.
I'm always appearing cheerful infront of you all, but i'm faking.
Really sorry, if you ask me why? I guess i can't be able to answer you this.
Because i don't want to hurt anyone around me.
And i know who i will stress if i say it out.
And its someone close to me, i don't want her to feel stress.
&Boy
Its alright, i've been using up 1year to forget, but i can't.
I waited for you so long, but its over now, i really wish you belong to me only.
But, it appears that i can't, bcus your heart belonged to someone else.
You lied to me, but i accept the fact, its really alright, i said to you.
I knew it sounds easy for me to say, but it pains my heart, really..
Now, i think i made the wrong choice, rather than perservere, i gave up.
But i still wish for a chance.
I'm really breaking down, i can't cheerup like how i did last time.
Maybe, i'm just stressing myself. But i just can't seem to cool down&relax.
People think i'm strong, as i put on a great act. But some knew,
i wasn't as strong as they though i was.
I'm also a girl, i also need a shoulder to lean on, so don't think i'm being like rough,
I did those to protect myself. Not whatever reasons.
I know you'll all be there for me, but i don't want to add on your sorrows.
I'm always appearing cheerful infront of you all, but i'm faking.
Really sorry, if you ask me why? I guess i can't be able to answer you this.
Because i don't want to hurt anyone around me.
And i know who i will stress if i say it out.
And its someone close to me, i don't want her to feel stress.
&Boy
Its alright, i've been using up 1year to forget, but i can't.
I waited for you so long, but its over now, i really wish you belong to me only.
But, it appears that i can't, bcus your heart belonged to someone else.
You lied to me, but i accept the fact, its really alright, i said to you.
I knew it sounds easy for me to say, but it pains my heart, really..
Now, i think i made the wrong choice, rather than perservere, i gave up.
But i still wish for a chance.
I'm really breaking down, i can't cheerup like how i did last time.
Maybe, i'm just stressing myself. But i just can't seem to cool down&relax.
People think i'm strong, as i put on a great act. But some knew,
i wasn't as strong as they though i was.
I'm also a girl, i also need a shoulder to lean on, so don't think i'm being like rough,
I did those to protect myself. Not whatever reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment