I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Dedications my love (:

ClaudiaMyGirl.
I'm so touch by your dedications,
MrChua fround out that we smoke including me,
Eleaner was forced to say the truth. Though we kept saying no.
We use to curse&swear at Mr Chua, And enjoying lots of it.
But he's a great teacher afterall. Your attitude don't sucks girl (:
You rocks alot. Just that we both changed. We're back together afterall.
LoveYou !

MichelleXingan.
Xingan, thanks for the support you gave me, i'm trying .
You too cheer up kays? It hurts my heart to see you like that.
Don't blame yourself bcus of me. Nots not your fault my love.
I don' t hope to see my dearest Xingan being like that.
You know, you have a great heart. I don't want you to tear because of us.
My tears are drying. I cry almost everyday, i've no more tears to cry.
Without anymore tears, i'll bleed. Please don't cry.
I really wish we won't cry though we're sad.
When i saw you cry on webcam just now, my heart broke.
I can't cry no more. And all the pain just stays in me.
Maybe its a good thing that i can't cry.
Bcus i won't want to breakdown infront of you all.
We're always together.Takecare of yourself.
I ♥ YOU
Tons of love. Sayang.

PriscilliaBackside.
I know you're sad for the way your parents are.
You know, sometimes, i can feel the pain.
Your mum, i know she's neglecting all of us.
She's been trying to hong us with money.
I know you can't forgive her&YourFather.
Your father had a mistress. And your happyfamily broke up.
I know its hard for you to live without your parents,
But you still have me. You know? You still have me.
I know though you say, AhGongAhma, giving us problems,
but you can't do anything,
bcus they have been taking care of you all this years since you were born.
You have a boy to takecare of you, and i hope he doesn't hurt you.
Or else, i tell you, i'll find him. Trust me.
Loads of love ♥

WanTingMyLove.
WanTing, you too, you're sad bcus of him.
You really make it a point that you won't look sad infront of us.
Incase you breakdown. Remember you're not alone,
we'll standing by you. Though i've been down this few days,
i've been telling myself to stop all this.
I think i'll be okay, so i think i'll be the stongest.
But i don't want to break down nomore.
You know, when i saw all of the blogs, and the dedications for me.
I breakdown, i cried. And my tears went to all of you.
You've been the cheerful girl infront of us all.
But its not the truth. Girl, i'll hope that you will forget him.
We'll meet up & forget all our sadness okay?
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee♥

No comments: