ClaudiaLove.
Okay, I give you the longest alrights.
Girl, i remember all the memories you gave me,
We know each other since Primary school. It was the best time of my life
with you, though there's a period where, we really became opposite of each other.
But before, we always wait for each other in the toilet, and slack off after school.
And we'll slack outside school exchanging sorrows and even laughters.
There were times that we quarrel, but often the next day, we'll be back together.
Always, when we're out, with Eleaner, we're always together.
No matter around NorthPoint, 120 playground, or bugis and all,
we seem unseparated girl. We smoked together, and there Eleaner will
always run away. The times where we played together in Funland,
and everywhere, there are memories. I still remember, after tuition,
we would sit downstair the block, and tell each other ghost stories and
often leave each other happily with a scaring phrase.
Sometimes, we will go to your house and we will be talking craps.
Than still playing always. We will conference in the night, and laugh till
stomach cramp. Girl, lets get back to the past with more love (:
I Love you !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
EleanerSister.
Sister, I really hate your character now, why did you become like this ?
Remember, previously we was always together, but why did this happen ?
Its you who change seriously, i can feel the much difference.
Whenever you have outings, you'll jio me to go, and i'll do the same.
Till now i still jio you out whenever i'm out. But now, you've been going
out, but with your friends, without me. I think, i can't pull us back anymore.
A one side friendship cannot last if the another one doesn't want to.
I don't know if you read my blog, but
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment