I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Heartaches

Really really hurting.. do you all know how i feel, really it pierced through my heart,
All i can do is cry alone, do you all know it? Where were you guys when i needed you?
I always tried my best to do what i can do..  Now, i don't even feel like celebrating
my birthday, it doesn't even matter to her. I rather sit in a quiet place, and rest..
Without anyone to interrupt me.. I know, i have a bad temper, i know i suck.
I know, but do you know why? Know why i can't change? Because the
enviroment i'm in, doesn't allow me to change, i'm sorry guys, breakdown once
again. This week, i already breakdown for alot of times, sorry not to tell you guys.
What the things i want is love, you know ? And those guys who played me out there,
You'd all have retribution, i know.. You all better remember..
I really really need you guys ): Who'd lent me a shoulder to lean on..?
Forget it.. Sign off right here..

No comments: