I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back in action!

Have not updated for a long time.
I gonna post those over due pictures.
Getting abit emotional today, and abit siao. Yeah, i pok already, left with $2,
Thats for like enough for a plate of $1.80 chicken rice. LOL!
Ow, someone donate me money ^OO^
Chatting on msn now, its midnight. I don't wanna sleep.
Boring around here, i gonna stay home till 22th if i'm not wrong.
I hope so. Quite a number of people around me changed. But i can't do
anything for now ): . Its kind of sad.
I bet ahma's gonna be so dissapointed if she found out that i'm taking
lots of Lolipop from her. Can god faster take aways my troubles?!
Change those troubles into laughter, i seem so happy everyday.
My holidays homework is not done yet, always lack of the mood to do.
Maybe i'm lazy.................................................................................
I've change my blogskin since the previous one was abit buggy.
But still haven't think of what to put in the main and extras, but i know,
i gonna need it. :P Pssh. Anyone can take me out to play!, i'm bored fuck
at home. Jio me go out hor!! Those bombermans.
And i want my presents on 25th November! But i'm leaving 25th nov out
for celebrating my birthday with my family, Loves. I look forward to it!
And planning other outings for 24th, 26th. Craving for mango ice cream from
AMKHUB (L).


10/11/09, went to ktv.













Lost count of date :P, went to hilltop play.




Done, cya loves <3>

No comments: