I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

This girl sings like a sheep.



What's my feeling after watching this video :
Even those who suck in singing can sing better than you but
they are not so thicked skin that post it on youtube and still claims
that you sing so good like top of the world.
Omg, get a life. Take a look at the next video.


At least she sings better than her. LOL.
Though her looks ain't pretty, but she's making a video like
entertaining. And most importantly she doesn't self-praise herself.
Done with my post after mia-ing. I'll try to post more often!
My plurk is dead too ):

No comments: