Currently mood is like fuckup.
Met Karen mummy at Cyril's house.
After that went of to Karen's 老婆 house.
Damn boring at there. Off to northpoint,
Met YuJun than eat le, go Yishun cc basketball court.
As Karen wants to play Bball. The condition of the court is unimaginable.
The floor is filled like over hundreds of bees ( half dead bees )
After play finish.
Went to Woodlands with her meet Cyril & Edmund.
Go to Karen's house, her ahma is like so fierce.
Haha, entertained by her fightings with her small brother.
Go down than Karen wanted to play Bball again. ROFL.
Edmund joined her, so they played 2 vs 2 againts other people.
Idk the scores though. So Cyril sit one side see. Me sit another side
and see, all machiam want to fall asleep already.
After they ended playing, Karen went home.
Bused with Cyril & Edmund back to Yishun.
I go find WanTing OUTSIDE her house.
Slacked for awhile, went to NorthPoint find Jeffery Papa.
There was quite a number of people.
Kept playing around.
Lots of them came too.. Super entertaining and happy with them.
I'll never forget the times i spend together with you all ^^
I cherish my friends, and love them (:
Quarreled with parents after that, i hate them.
Why must you spoilt my mood every single time?
I really hate you. The hate is never gonna be washed away by just
Your little make up. I'm not gonna forget the times, where you seriously
go off the borderline. You fuck up all my happiness, you're not gonna gain any love from me anymore when you did that. You're not worth my forgiveness and love.
If you all don't trust me, than forget it. I'm not gonna trust you all too.
If one day you all will regret, the day will be my death.
Trust me you all will never ever understand me.
Just fucking stop blaming. All that you say is trash, you don't make your word.
What you told me and reprimand me is the words you should tell yourself.
Reflect all your fucking things, not me.
If every single thing that happen is my mistake, you all won't be sinners.
I love my friends more than i love my parents.
Ask the questions yourself, don't say im unfilial.
You all spoilt my mood, i was actually trying to enjoy.
See guys, thats what i wanna say.
I can't enjoy a day outside without disturbance.
Lastly,
I LOVE JEFFERY PAPA !
I LOVE KAREN
MUMMY !
I LOVE MY FRIENDS !
I LOVE MY GANS !
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment