I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trying hard to change my fuck up temper, tried very hard.

Met up with Jeffery Papa at northpoint,
Off to meet Cecilia Mother at 850, i took the wrong bus.
Ended up going one big round.
Slacked around there, Ahbee Father & company went to gym,
While me and Mother waited for them.
In the period of waiting, me and Mother went to selatar.
Played there. Went of to Khatib CC cafe.
Mother treated me drinks. ^^
Thanks Mother. I'll treat you back if i've the money.
Father came afterwards. Haha, they're super duper funny.
Went off to northpoint afterwards, while boarding found out that
Mother's wallet was with me. LOL.
Reached northpoint meet Karen Mummy.
Went of lobby, than the stupid paint stained on all of us.
And Mummy had a stupid friend. Kept stalking us.
Me, Mummy & Daddy kept Armchio cause of (Lolipop)
We ran away from her after that.
Papa came meet us after that with his company.
And something happened..


Jeffery Papa, here's a
dedication for you.Thanks papa for all your concern and your entertainment.. I'm sorry for what i did.. I was too rush.. My bad temper is back.. I didn't want to let this happen.. I'm truely sorry.. Why i did that is because, you didn't help.. At that time i already having
bad mood.. Sorry.. Went home after that..


Dedications time..
Cecilia Mother
Mother last long with Father.. I don't want to see you get hurt.
So love !!! Enjoy today with you ^^ .

Karen Mummy
Mummy, our laughter make us forget the world around us.
Haha, Love you lots.

Michelle Xingan
Thanks for your advices, and everything just now,
Love you, though we're drifting apart.
Like i said, if the love is still there it doesn't matter,
As i know we'll be back.
I'll still here awaiting for your changes,
The lies, is forgived and forgotten.
And me, I'm changing too.

Last of all,
I'm changing, give me time. I'll get rid that foul temper of mine.
Once again, i'll change. Await for my changes (:





No comments: