I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tiffany blog's that,
Today, i woke up, wash face, bath.
Than mum bought food home, after bathing i eat .
Than ahgong painting the room, cus their moving
over to my house soon, fcuk, dont move here can ?
It really sucks . Than i never paint the wall before,
so after eating, i go paint paint try :x. make till
my hand alot of paint . hahas . Never take picture.
so sad, than after painting finish the room, than
paint toilet :O, paint halfway mum paint . than i
go use com le , doing my blog till headache .
Cus linking everyone up (:, remember to tag me
so i can link . Thanks , and now i having headache le.
I hate monday-friday, boring (: but nevermind,
i can save money through school allowance .
Blog afterwards. Nothing to blog for now .

No comments: