I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

♥ Tiffany blog's that,
okay, im back. Just now eat durian puff, but
the skin is curry puff dont type de xD . Made by my mother,
i'll give you all see the pictures next time. alrights,
was viewing the funny funny pics, with my mum,
i snapshot her with. And laughed till my stomach cramp .
hilarious, but i cant upload the pic, i'll be betraying her .
Ended here . And lastly my update on everything.

I have activated my blog now, happy now .
I'll try to update and tags whenever i can okays (:
loves to all, tag me more, my blog is at last, quite
"ALIVE" .
And lastly, my confession.
i really cant let out my true feelings for you,
and im not sure of how i feel, though sometimes, i hear rumours,
i chose to believe you, and put it down.
but sometimes, i really feel that i did the wrong choice.
Maybe i should let you go after all this while..
Thanks for being such a good companion (: .

No comments: