I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tiffany blog's that,


Lessons had nothing quite fun & I forgot what happened too.
After school, with Yuepin go buy bubbletea, than go back school, slack away.
Went in school, drink finish bubbletea, go chinesedance room.
No teacher at there, slack with Fanny, see them dance, damn funny.
After that got napfa, scary, heart beat damn fast.
Sit up : 40
Standing board jump : 160cm.
Sit & Reach : 27cm.
Inclinch Pull Up : 20.
Shuffle Run : 10.20secs.
Sucks loh. Too bad loh. At night went to ahma house sing song with Pris.
Than went home after that.

Priscillia here, lawl. Just typing what she's saying.
Kays, byebye. :B

No comments: