I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tags reply

Tags reply }

Ahben
}hehe
}tiffany cat
}tks u woof worrf wof :P u cat cat
}woof i eat cat lols !!
}cat cat cat cta cat catcat :P
}hey ! cat ! :P hehe sayin hellos to u
} I know you dog ! , im not cat !!
X'iaojo
}Tiffany siol ! Tagged. (:
}Joleen siol!!! , xD thanks for the tag (:

ahPhy
} Haahs. Hello tiffany :) actually i'v been waiting for u t b my friend once again /: v.long already i'm glad that u'v forgotten everythings included our happy moments :] it dosent matter anymore, ha. & Stay happy & contact w alright, if ue wan. =) jio me out urhs! (L)
Thanks alot (: laugh, link me? & add me on my new msn alrights, luved. :D
e-ternity.tionqxim@hotmail.com
}Hello!, hahs, though lots of things happen but im willing to start a fresh :D Added and linked.

QiuYun
}Hahahaha. Nextime your turn go try okay, haha.<333
}Okays, lols, skally give the aunty kan :x loves.
Claudia
}ad how come my name so below one. ):
}LOVELOVELOVE (: **** you lah, always say come meet me. also never one, ):
}Lol, i haven finish the friends part, that link part mah :x, alphabectical order. Still love you lah :D , I will meet you de, cause not free , no money how to go out xD , Miss You (: .

j3rry
} i mean me and tiffanie
}replied you~and we broke
} I know.. sorry .

No comments: