I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Friday, September 4, 2009

>passer--byy > passerby

> pb
I didn't want them to like it too. And i didn't ask for your comment.
If you sing so nice , sing give me see ^^ .


pb: pls you wunt likethey lor your sing sux

>passer-by
I ugly, i never call you see, and i real life look like kena lan?
You come give me see your face how pretty or handsome,
And you don't be a coward, you not happy, add my msn and talk.
Come out talk loh. And i bitch? That reflects bad on you,
you meant you're a female dog? Can't even differentiate a human
and a female dog? And what is " your chee bye bust your mama also mother--f--u--c--k--er sia qo eat human your mother nai tou bust " ? Your hokkien and english
is such a fail, don't tag in my blog, such a disgrace.
Xiao xin my face got fire, your words got NO LINK.
Go buck up your english before you talk to me.

passer-by: xiao xin your got fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your chee bye bust your mama also mother--f--u--c--k--er sia qo eat human your mother nai tou bust.
to pb
thx for spamming this B--I--T--C--H
i perfent claudia ..bt they in rea damn uglyl
1 gal call claudia larh but in real they look kena lan lor..
eh passer--byy she so ugly u sure wan fk her mah??? her photo look pretty lyk

>passer--byy
What is a prositude? I only know what's prostitute.
Can you elaborate why i'm a PROSITUDE rather than a prostitute.
You want sex? Go find your mother, your grandmother, your tai ma,
your aunty, your sister, got so many, why don't want go have sex with them?
What is highest $$? Is highest price or highest money,
i think you don't even have a dick and balls.


passer--byy: highest $$ oso cn..
how much may ii noe
halo positude i want sex...

And PASSERBYS'
Leave down your name, don't be a coward!
Dare to tag, don't dare write name? Such a failure.
I at here wait you add my msn ^^

No comments: