I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life sucks.

Talking about the title, do anyone felt like dying.
Hahaha, i'm going mad soon, and going out of my life.
Understand? How many years have i gone through tolerance,
naggings, threatening, beating by parents and so on..?
I look strong but i don't feel like it anymore, i feel that its not gonna go on
like how well i wish for. If you had enough of me, i've had enough MORE of you.
Bitch. If you don't want to tolerate, i also don't want to tolerate anymore.
If you like to threaten me, let me say, i'm not afraid of anything.
Much less, death. I don't cherish my life like how i cherish them last time.
Know why? Because you all force me to the corner of life.
Not letting and breath and suffocate.
Enough of typing, Pui. Hate my life (:

No comments: