I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey! My blog is dead once again, pssh.
Today went to school as usual,
i hope school is my root of laughter ):
I can't get laughter outside, at home yeah none.
Exams is starting tomorrow with English.
I really wish to get good grades..
Thats when i hope a miracle comes by.
Without studying, getting good grades is super super hard!
Gotta study for my formal letter later.. Mugging time.
I'll post some pictures, because of the days i didn't blog.
Wish me luck for tomorrow's paper.

Play with classmates at Library and stuffs.



Shop with Jie and Mum at Northpoint.


Riding bicycles with WanTing, JiaMin and Welicia.

At Welicia's house playing around.
Guess who are we!



Went to Jurong swimming complex with Eleaner to play with water !( not swim )
P.S, cause idk how to swim. LOL!


Went to the park (:






No comments: