I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Tag box stranger .

> Stranger.
I pity your parents to find a kid like you.
Parents give you your names, but you chose to name yourself stranger.
Pathetic person if you need my sympathy tell me, don't tag and shame yourself.
I can get into express you jealous? I bet your mother failed to seduce the principal
to get into express, or maybe your mother seduced the principal to get into
express already. Principal don't have stick, he got dick.
His dick can put into your mother's and than maybe you since you have both sexs.
My attitude like ahlian you care so much for what. If i can get into express,
i need not your permission. I guess i know why your imagination so good,
your father been a gigolo to support your family.

Talking about gigolo, Its super sad to be a gigolo.
Prositudes is common but don't you think, a women having to enjoy needs to
find a gigolo? Hahaha.

No comments: