I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Haii Readers ^^ , I'm back again.
Today during lessons .
Music : Doing HealthCheck, Ehem. Don't anyhow think. Only for eyesight & backbone.
D&T : Making our project. 1/100 done. Haha.
CDP : Have Maths Test ): God totally suck. I saw the paper and stunned ^^ .
Skipped questions and anyhow scribble.
Science : Nothing much o.o
English : MissYong was pissed off by Nicklaus. He tried to cut MissYong's hair, and totally failed ^^ Congrats Nicklaus. You're in the wrong, yet you have the guts to slam the door. I don't really approve of this. MissYong were really good to us you know. Cherish this teacher, leave good memories for her, not bad memories. You totally pissed me off when you slammed the door uh.
It isn't the class fault you been punished. So think before you think everything. If you saw this,
I don't care though. Its my opinion, not happy, i also don't give it a damn.
Stayed back for science afterschool.
Went back home with Cheryl to do HomeEcons Project.
Cooked Nasi Briyani. Is like failed ):

Went off with Priscillia with Doggy to talk a walk ^^
And sing Karaoke with computer. Its a failed one too.
Enjoy ourself much much. Loves, bye all.
EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLL ):

No comments: