Went to NorthPoint meet WanTing first.
We walked here and there finding a place to eat.
Because Kfc, Mac, LongjohnSliver all places occupied.
At last, ShuXian meet us already, than we went to eat at KFC.
Because Kfc, Mac, LongjohnSliver all places occupied.
At last, ShuXian meet us already, than we went to eat at KFC.
Than YannZhenn came. Followed by, Cecilia&(?)
LOL, slacked on at 213. Than went to Eleaner house.
LOL, slacked on at 213. Than went to Eleaner house.
She keep poking my stomach, Si biantai.
Haaa, went home alone. Byeeeees.
♥ IloveBibi (:
---------------------------------------------------------------
To Guest, She don't need your negative comments,
You say she look like dog, i don't agree.
But i'm sure of something, you're behaving like a dog.
If you put negative comments,
I rather you do it with your name.
But if you don't want than kindly don't tag me.
I don't really need tags with negative comments.
I don't really need tags with negative comments.
Haha, Thankyou.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment