I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello people, not gonna blog again, unless in the mood.
School reopened, (: . Don't quarrel too much with your teachers.
And and, my last post before longer updates.

Times for my happenings and dedications to all.
All my loveones, Cheerup and be brave upon all the happenings thats gonna happen.
Remember loves, i'll always be there for you guys although, me myself isn't in the best of mood.
Those like WanTing, Michelle, and lotslots.
Better be brave and walked the future without him.
Its not like you'd die without him.
Though, all those sweet talks, really made you soft hearted,
its a lie, for Wanting. I know it'll take a really long time
to be cheerful once again. But i'll be behind you guys, supporting you.
Remember, TiffanyWong, HuangXueTing LOVE YOU!
Michelle, you always say, don't give up a forest for a tree.
But you know, that wasn't something that suited you.
I'll be together with you guys, continuing your life.
I can see, you all was faking a smile.
Wanting, we'll in the same boat.
I understand all your pain, and sorrows.
But please dear, whenever you say,
I already don't like him, and know its a lie.
I see your heart bleed once again. And it goes to the same for me.
Be brave, i'm also trying to. And i did something today.
Love you girls. <3

And lastly, Bye all, Nights nights. And prepare for school tomorrow.
Watching incredible tales for today :P.

No comments: