I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

School conflicts.

Today school was fine. Except for some conflicts. Infact quite some. Ass.
First lesson than get kan out of class by Mrs Tan cause homework do halfway.

After school went to broadway with Michelle, Wanting.
Called Priscillia, asked her where she is. & She come find me at blk 418.

I with Michelle, Wanting. After Michelle eat finish, we head to 2tou KFC there.
Me & Wanting ate KFC. After eating, have some conflicts.
With this guailan chabor. Lameass, send Wanting to bus stop.
After that, me, Priscillia, Michelle go blk 245 bus stop slack.
Michelle went off, than me & backside go home tgt.


Passerby, i not interested in playing all this games. If you want play come find me.
You say i hum ji? Okay lorh, you say all my friend 13 to 14 years old. You come try.
I play white you also lanlan, I play black you also lanlan ? What else can you do.
What you mean by wait i grow up than step lian? That means, you everything is step.

Not true. You everytime point -'-, You come loh, I wait for you.

No comments: