I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tags Reply .

Tags Reply :

P R I S C I L L I A
} B1tch. Hi *****
}Hello
Your're the bitch ok ,!
Hello leh ! I still byebye . lols .


MingJing
}Tiffany [: link me?
Okays :D ♥

ChunMing {Butt}

}hi?;x
Butt lah youuuu . Lols .

Angie
}hahas... welcome girl (:
(:

Jerry
}lolx no need sorry de
hahsssss .

Lelia
}I'm here to tag again :D
heheh, ty .

shuxiannn
}sista ! {L}


Bloggerlover
}Hey, Hmm, Hoo, Nice
Lols ?

ahBEN™ { Benjamin }

}Hellos there.
}lols, who's the ahben? -.-"
That my another friend lols ! Hello hello . Tag more :D

Tiffanie
}TIFFANYYYYYYYYYYYYY :DDDD
}Tiffany!!! ;)) . hahas ,! L (:
Loves♥. Meet up soon.

Joscelin
}HELLO! tag ! and and ... link me too . XD
Okays, no prob ♥

welicia
}hello~
Tag others lah, everytime hello de . kicks your butt :x

TXGF-silver :}
}& My name is Silver . Not Sliver -.-
}Tagged :} Link Soon !

Okays :D , okok Silver.

ahPhy
}Hello tiffany ._. lol, i'm lamee :O
}._. luvs, tags uh (: got add meh? never recieve ley /: & thanks for linking me, LOL.
Have add! , :( sad loh . Welcomes ♥

Claudia
}Hello love(:
}ITiffany Wong Xue Ting!ITiffany Wong Xue Ting!ITiffany Wong Xue Ting!ITiffany Wong Xue Ting!ITiffany Wong Xue Ting!
}Hello little lovely.I Miss You alot. Haha, i'm gna make your tagboard alive!!!!

Hehheh, I♥Claudiatoo (: xoxo .

BenOng
}hehe
}tiffany cat
}tks u woof worrf wof :P u cat cat

}sry u stil cat ! LOL!!
Really ah ? Childish lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dog. (: Mai copy loh .

Thanks for the tags

Eh, spammers. If you not happy dont spam blog lah, come out talk lah . No life .

No comments: