I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lameeee shitttt . Priscillia sucker :D
Currently at Pris house now, let me upload a few pictures.
That i and pris took the days i stayed here
Lawls, one picture only .







Morning, suddenly my bro come in room, shouted "WAKE UP !!!"

I and Pris chuasai ._. Than my father come in slap the blanket.
Asshole lahhh, wake us up from the good sleep.
Than cannot sleep le luh, we woke up, went to bath than buy
food . They all moving ahma house de things over to my house ......
Boringgggggggg, soon it will be nightmare .
Went to eat KFC, than went to 7-11 by drink for ahma .
Went up, slack in the room like ghost, dam boring ok :(
Suan le, tomorrow school le ! F - U - C - K .
Update again later ~

No comments: