I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tags reply .

Elaine } oh yah..thnx for the acceot in friendster ~ hahas..
} Welcome (:


Hoshi } Sister ! (: ha , i love you ! & miss you !
today can meet you agn. so miss you lo . haha!
Hoshi } :} must go play parapara okay? loves ah ! <3
Hoshi } tagtag ! ;D

Hoshi } ohya, relink me also leh? LOL :X
www.xi-upingg-lalaloves.blogspot.com ty hor !
thanks & loves.
Hoshi } haha, you've blog agn. read ur dec post (:
} D: Relink-ed to http://simi-assholes.blogspot.com
Hoshi } tag , (L) too !
Hoshi } NUERRR.! Your 21dec post i read already .!

is funny de lo, lol. ha, (; tag okay. loves ah! (L)
Hoshi } tagtag lei (; ha. tag me also. my tagboard

like dead liddat , lols. <3
Hoshi } hello nuer .! lols, tag (; hoshi here. ;}

} Thanks for e tag (L) too D:
} heh another one D:
} okok i'll tag de (:
} I know your're hoshi . Hehs


Kelson } Mei guai ah(; dont be bad ah...
} Ofcus D: .

Suyi } HURHUR TIFFANY! ;D
Suyi } link wo ;D
} Sorrys lahs D: I lazy link :( i'll link when im free yeah D:

Priscillia } HAHAHA. You wait. -.-
Priscillia } WAH. Liddat lor you. Simi ahma story.

Is ahma call me say de.
} Wait for you ? Lawls, lai lai D: .
} I liddat ? Im always liddat lah .

Hannah } If u r refering to me, i didnt comment abt u. and whn did i comment abt u? -.-"
} Kaopeh la, simi If , i got write your name arh CCB .
I got say you comment me about it meh and dont give me that
jiao bin .


No comments: