Wow Wow :) i had Chinese Paper td .
Well Not that difficult . But i still
doubt that i can get high marks ):
I can do nothing now . I'm afraid thhat i'll spent
my days after PSLE worrying :P . Alright td after exam
on th way home saw Yujun , so she wanted to eat than
i pei her . On th way home around MacDonald's, saw
Eleaner still playing wif Betty & SiewYan . Oks i felt that
she's rather sarcastic on her words . Im getting on my nerves
to scold her right . Whatever she thinks friends are nothing .
Like New ones come , Old ones go . I'll accept the fact and
i'll do it this way too . It doesn't bother me either .
But , Im still wif some old friends of cus not like (ahem)
Right im loyal to my friends ♥. So i went back home , Bath
& Eat .
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment