I'm Tiffany, a girl who lived on this cruel world since 25th November 1996. This is my lifestory for which the things i've gone through. I'm single. You have no rights to comment on my person, nobodys perfect. Thankyou readers.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sucks lor ! Today (Elfin) bitch had sparring wit Elephant (To Protect her Name) ..
I at home call Elephant after the sparring to ask Elephant what happen .
Than she said the bitch so **** . use the leg jump jump jump
than kick kick kick , still dare to sparring . She sparring till
whole face become Pale alr . Gao xiao lorhs !
Than Elfin say she whole body pain siol ..
Than Clau still dare to laugh when they
sparring DAMMIT i hate her to e core ! .
But i still very happy !! cus Elfin got beaten !

No comments: